Get New Updates Alerts Through Facebook & G+ Join Our Official Pages
Download A Practical Approach to Signals and Systems By D. Sundararajan – is an excellent resource for the electrical engineering student or professional to quickly gain an understanding of signal analysis concepts – concepts all electrical engineers will eventually encounter no matter what their specialisation. For aspiring engineers in signal processing, communication, and control, the topics presented will form a sound foundation to their future study, while allowing them to quickly move on to more advanced topics in the area.
Sundararajan presents an easier path to understanding signals and systems analysis by using simultaneous study of both continuous and discrete signals. As discrete signals and systems are more often used in practice, and their concepts are relatively easy to understand, the author details discrete versions first followed by the corresponding continuous version for each topic. In addition to examples of typical applications of analysis techniques, Sundararajan gives comprehensive coverage of transform methods, emphasizing a practical approach to analysis and physical interpretations of concepts.
- Gives equal emphasis to theory and practice
- Presents methods that can be immediately applied
- Complete treatment of transform methods
- Expanded coverage of Fourier analysis
- Self–contained: starts from the basics and discusses applications
- Visual aids and examples make the subject easier to understand
- End–of–chapter exercises, with an extensive solutions manual for instructors
- MATLAB software for readers to download and practice on their own
Scientists in chemical, mechanical, and biomedical areas will also benefit from this book, as increasing overlap with electrical engineering solutions and applications will require a working understanding of signals. Compact and self contained, A Practical Approach to Signals and Systems can be used for courses or self–study, or as a reference book.
- Discrete Signals
- Continuous Signals
- Time‐Domain Analysis of Discrete Systems
- Time‐Domain Analysis of Continuous Systems
- The Discrete Fourier Transform
- Fourier Series
- The Discrete‐Time Fourier Transform
- The Fourier Transform
- The z‐Transform
- The Laplace Transform
- State‐Space Analysis of Discrete Systems
- State‐Space Analysis of Continuous Systems
- Answers to Selected Exercises
D. Sundararajan is a consultant in digital signal processing at NewTech Software Pt. Ltd in Bangalore India. He has taught undergraduate and graduate classes in digital signal processing, engineering mathematics, programming, operating systems and digital logic design at Concordia University, Canada and Nanyang Technological Institute, Singapore. Sundararajan is the principal inventor of the latest family of Discrete Fourier Transform (DFT) algorithms, and has published two books on DFT and related areas. He also wrote a lab manual for the Digital Electronics Course at Concordia University, and has three patents in fast Fourier transforms. Over the course of his engineering career he has held positions at the National Aerospace Laboratory, Bangalore, the National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi, working on the design of digital and analog signal processing systems. Sundararajan holds a B.E. in Electrical Engineering from Madras University, an M.Tech in Electrical Engineering from IIT Chennai, and a Ph.D. in the same from Concordia University.
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470823534
- ISBN-13: 978-0470823538
Friends Kindly Note : This website is created solely for the engineering students and graduates to download a huge collection of engineering e-books, Gate Notes & other Study materials for free of cost. EasyEngineering team try to Helping the students and others who cannot afford buying books is our aim. If You think this Study Material/Book is Useful, Please Get It Legally & Share this Website with Others.
Click below the link “DOWNLOAD” to save the Book/Material (PDF)
DOWNLOAD – A Practical Approach to Signals and Systems By D. Sundararajan – Free Download PDF
IS THIS MATERIAL IS HELPFUL, KINDLY SHARE IT & RATE IT
We need Your Support, Kindly Share this Web Page with Other Friends
If you have any Engg study materials with you kindly share it, It will be useful to other friends & We Will Publish The Book Submitted By You Immediately Including The Book Credits (Your Name) Soon After We Receive It (If The Book Is Not Posted Already By Us)
If You Think This Materials Is Useful, Please get it legally from the PUBLISHERS.
A GOOD MATERIAL ALONG WITH WELL EXPLAINED TEXTBOOKS PLAYS A KEY ROLE IN FETCHING APPRECIABLE GOOD RANK.
WISHING EVERY PERSON WHO GETS THIS MATERIAL FROM OUR SITE ALL THE VERY BEST !!
DISCLAIMER : I am not the original publisher of this Book/Material on net. This e-book/Material has been collected from other sources of net.
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) Textbooks Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Textbooks Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) IES GATE TANCET PSU”s & GOVT Exams Study Materials Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) IES GATE TANCET PSU”s & GOVT Exams Study Materials Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject wise Anna University Semester wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) Study Material
- Click Here To Download Subject wise Anna University Semester wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Study Material
- Click Here To Download Other Departments Study Materials
Thank you for visiting my thread. Hope this post is helpful to you. Have a great day !
Kindly share this post with your friends to make this exclusive release more useful.