Get New Updates Alerts Through Whatsapp, FB & G+ Join Our Official Pages
Download Concepts of Physics 1 By H.C. Verma – Physics as a subject is vast and to have all the concepts of Physics compiled in one book is indeed a boon to all students. The book has been tailored to meet the needs 10 + 2 or higher secondary students and for the students who are appearing for a competitive examination. It has everything a student would possibly need for their success in exams. The book comes supplemented with a large number of solved and unsolved problems. Numerical exercises inundate the book for a better understanding of the subject.
The book starts with an Introduction to Physics and goes on to elucidate the concept of Physics and Mathematics in the second chapter. In the third chapter the author talks about Rest and Motion: Kinematics. In the fourth chapter he moves on to discuss the concept of Forces. Newton’s Laws of Motion is elaborated in the fifth chapter and the theory of Friction is expanded in the sixth chapter. The seventh and eighth chapters feature discussion on Circular Motion and Work and Energy while the focus of the tenth chapter is on Rotational Mechanics.
The details of Gravitation, Simple Harmonic Motion and Fluid Mechanics are developed in the eleventh, twelfth and thirteenth chapters. The fourteenth and fifteenth chapters explain Some Mechanical Properties of Matter and Wave Motion and Waves on a String. The sixteenth and seventeenth chapters focus on Sound Waves and Light Waves while the eighteenth chapter stresses on the Geometrical Optics. The nineteenth chapter elaborates on Optical Instruments and Dispersion and Spectra, Speed of Light and Photometry is discussed in the twentieth, twenty-first and twenty-second chapter.
- Introduction to Physics
- Physics and Mathematics
- Rest and Motion: Kinematics
- The Forces
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Circular Motion
- Work and Energy
- Centre of Mass, Linear Momentum, Collision
- Rotational Mechanics
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Fluid Mechanics
- Some Mechanical Properties of Matter
- Wave Motion and Waves on a String
- Sound Waves
- Light Waves
- Geometrical Optics
- Optical Instruments
- Dispersion and Spectra
- Speed of Light
- Heat and Temperature
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Laws of Thermodynamics
- Specific Heat Capacities of Gases
- Heat Transfer
- Electric Field and Potential
- Gauss’s Law
- Electric Current in Conductors
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Electric Current
- Magnetic Field
- Magnetic Field due to a Current
- Permanent Magnets
- Magnetic Properties of Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electric Current through Gases
- Photoelectric Effect and Wave-Particle Duality
- Bohr’s Model and Physics of the Atom
- Semiconductors and Semiconductor Devices
- The Nucleus
- The Special Theory of Relativity
Harish Chandra Verma is a Nuclear Experimental Physicist and author. H C Verma wrote other books like Industrial Families in India, Foundation Science: Physics For Class 9, Dominion Status vs Complete Independence etc. H C Verma got his Doctoral degree from the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur. He went on to work as a lecturer and reader at the Patna University. As a physicist, his chief areas of interest are in Materials Applications, Condensed Matter and also on Earth Science related issues like extinction boundaries and meteorites. At present he is working on a book on Electromechanics.
- Publisher: Bharati Bhawan Publishers & Distributors
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8177091875
- ISBN-13: 978-8177091878
Visitor Kindly Note : This website is created solely for the engineering students and graduates to download an engineering e-books, Competitive Study Notes & other Study materials for free of cost. EasyEngineering team try to Helping the students and others who cannot afford buying books is our aim. If You think this Study Material/Book is Useful, Please Get It Legally from the publishers & If you feel good Share this Website with Others.
Disclaimer : EasyEngineering does not own this book/materials, neither created nor scanned. we provide the links which is already available on the internet. For any quarries, Disclaimer are requested to kindly contact us - [email protected], We assured you we will do our best. We DO NOT SUPPORT PIRACY, this copy was provided for students who are financially troubled but deserving to learn. Thank you
Click below the link “DOWNLOAD” to save the Book/Material (PDF)
Kindly Note : For Security purpose (Spam Protections), You need to Verify the below Captcha to Active your Download Link.
DOWNLOAD – Concepts of Physics 1 By H.C. Verma – Free Download PDF
DOWNLOAD – Concepts of Physics 2 By H.C. Verma – Free Download PDF
IS THIS MATERIAL IS HELPFUL, KINDLY SHARE IT & RATE IT
We need Your Support, Kindly Share this Web Page with Other Friends
If you have any Engg study materials with you kindly share it, It will be useful to other friends & We Will Publish The Book Submitted By You Immediately Including The Book Credits (Your Name) Soon After We Receive It (If The Book Is Not Posted Already By Us)
If You Think This Materials Is Useful, Please get it legally from the PUBLISHERS.
A GOOD MATERIAL ALONG WITH WELL EXPLAINED TEXTBOOKS PLAYS A KEY ROLE IN FETCHING APPRECIABLE GOOD RANK.
WISHING EVERY PERSON WHO GETS THIS MATERIAL FROM OUR SITE ALL THE VERY BEST !!
DISCLAIMER : I am not the original publisher of this Book/Material on net. This e-book/Material has been collected from other sources of net.
- Click Here To Download Civil Engineering IES GATE PSU’s TANCET & GOVT Exams Study Materials
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) Textbooks Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Textbooks Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) IES GATE TANCET PSU”s & GOVT Exams Study Materials Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) IES GATE TANCET PSU”s & GOVT Exams Study Materials Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Other Departments Study Materials
Thank you for visiting my thread. Hope this post is helpful to you. Have a great day !
Kindly share this post with your friends to make this exclusive release more useful.