Get New Updates Alerts Through Whatsapp, FB & G+ Join Our Official Pages
Download Digital Signal Processing: Signals, Systems, and Filters By Andreas Antoniou – An up-to-the-minute textbook for junior/senior level signal processing courses and senior/graduate level digital filter design courses, this text is supported by a DSP software package known as D-Filter which would enable students to interactively learn the fundamentals of DSP and digital-filter design. The book includes a free license to D-Filter which will enable the owner of the book to download and install the most recent version of the software as well as future updates.
Learn the fundamentals of DSP and digital filter design
With a strong focus on basic principles and applications, this thoroughly up-to-date text provides a solid foundation in the concepts, methods, and algorithms of digital signal processing. Key topics such as spectral analysis, discrete-time systems, the sampling process, and digital filter design are all covered in well-illustrated detail.
Filled with examples and problems that can be worked in MATLAB or the author’s DSP software, D-Filter, Digital Signal Processing offers a fully interactive approach to successfully mastering DSP.
Accessible and comprehensive, this resource covers the essentials of DSP theory and practice including:
- The Fourier and z transforms and their application in the spectral analysis of signals
- Discrete Fourier transform (DFT), fast Fourier transform (FFT) algorithms, and window techniques
- Finite impulse response (FIR) and infinite impulse response (IIR) digital filter design using both closed-form and iterative optimization methods
- Detailed study of digital filter imperfections
Chapter 1: Introduction to Digital Signal Processing
Chapter 2: The Fourier Series and Fourier Transform
Chapter 3: The z Transform
Chapter 4: Discrete-Time Systems
Chapter 5: Application of the z Transform
Chapter 6: The Sampling Process
Chapter 7: The Discrete Fourier Transform
Chapter 8: Realization of Digital Filters
Chapter 9: Design of Nonrecursive (FIR) Filters
Chapter 10: Approximations for Analog Filters
Chapter 11: Design of Recursive (IIR) Filters
Chapter 12: Recursive (IIR) Filters Satisfying Prescribed Specifications
Chapter 13: Random Signals
Chapter 14: Effects of Finite Word Length in Digital Filters
Chapter 15: Design of Nonrecursive Filters Using Optimization Methods
Chapter 16: Design of Recursive Filters Using Optimization Methods
Chapter 17: Wave Digital Filters
Chapter 18: Digital Signal Processing Applications
Andreas Antoniou received the B.Sc. (Eng.) and Ph.D. degrees in Electrical Engineering from the University of London, U.K., in 1963 and 1966, respectively, and is a Fellow of the Institution of Electrical Engineers and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071454241
- ISBN-13: 978-0071454247
Visitor Kindly Note : This website is created solely for the engineering students and graduates to download an engineering e-books, Competitive Study Notes & other Study materials for free of cost. EasyEngineering team try to Helping the students and others who cannot afford buying books is our aim. If You think this Study Material/Book is Useful, Please Get It Legally from the publishers & If you feel good Share this Website with Others.
Disclaimer : EasyEngineering does not own this book/materials, neither created nor scanned. we provide the links which is already available on the internet. For any quarries, Disclaimer are requested to kindly contact us - [email protected], We assured you we will do our best. We DO NOT SUPPORT PIRACY, this copy was provided for students who are financially troubled but deserving to learn. Thank you
Click below the link “DOWNLOAD” to save the Book/Material (PDF)
Kindly Note : For Security purpose (Spam Protections), You need to Verify the below Captcha to Active your Download Link.
DOWNLOAD – Digital Signal Processing: Signals, Systems, and Filters By Andreas Antoniou – Free Download PDF
IS THIS MATERIAL IS HELPFUL, KINDLY SHARE IT & RATE IT
We need Your Support, Kindly Share this Web Page with Other Friends
If you have any Engg study materials with you kindly share it, It will be useful to other friends & We Will Publish The Book Submitted By You Immediately Including The Book Credits (Your Name) Soon After We Receive It (If The Book Is Not Posted Already By Us)
If You Think This Materials Is Useful, Please get it legally from the PUBLISHERS.
A GOOD MATERIAL ALONG WITH WELL EXPLAINED TEXTBOOKS PLAYS A KEY ROLE IN FETCHING APPRECIABLE GOOD RANK.
WISHING EVERY PERSON WHO GETS THIS MATERIAL FROM OUR SITE ALL THE VERY BEST !!
DISCLAIMER : I am not the original publisher of this Book/Material on net. This e-book/Material has been collected from other sources of net.
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) Textbooks Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Textbooks Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) IES GATE TANCET PSU”s & GOVT Exams Study Materials Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) IES GATE TANCET PSU”s & GOVT Exams Study Materials Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject wise Anna University Semester wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) Study Material
- Click Here To Download Subject wise Anna University Semester wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Study Material
- Click Here To Download Other Departments Study Materials
Thank you for visiting my thread. Hope this post is helpful to you. Have a great day !
Kindly share this post with your friends to make this exclusive release more useful.