Get New Updates Alerts Through Telegram, FB & G+ Join Our Official Pages
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL
Download Organic Chemistry By Robert T. Morrison, Robert N. Boyd – In this classic introductory text, the authors aim to identify the new concepts of organic chemistry, to select the ones that are clearly fundamental to the learning of organic chemistry and then to build them into a framework of the book. The cornerstone of this framework is that chemical behavior is determined by molecular structure. Each topic is presented fully and clearly at a level appropriate for beginning students. The authors emphasize relationships between the seemingly unrelated facts and theories that students are learning in order to reveal the broad and complex pattern underlying organic chemistry. Where possible, they lead the students to find the pattern themselves, by working problems. Organic chemistry is a subdivision of chemistry which deals with the learning of the structure, properties and reactions of organic mixtures and materials. Organic chemistry expresses the concepts and the basics of the topic in reader-friendly language. The book is divided into many sections that talk about the different features of this subdivision.
1. Stresses the importance of molecular structure in understanding the properties and principles of organic chemistry.
2. Provides a wide variety of spectra to be analyzed.
3. Features four-color photographs throughout.
1. Structure and Properties.
2. Methane. Energy of Activation. Transition State.
3. Alkanes. Free-Radical Substitution.
4. Stereochemistry I. Stereoisomers.
5. Alkyl Halides. Nucleophilic Aliphatic Substitution.
6. Alcohols and Ethers.
7. Role of the Solvent. Secondary Bonding.
8. Alkenes I. Structure and Preparation. Elimination.
9. Alkenes II. Reactions of the Carbon-Carbon Double Bond. Electrophilic and Free-Radical Addition.
10. Stereochemistry II. Stereoselective and Stereospecific Reactions.
11. Conjugation and Resonance. Dienes.
13. Alicyclic Compounds.
14. Aromaticity. Benzene.
15. Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution.
16. Aromatic-Aliphatic Compounds. Arenes and Their Derivatives.
17. Spectroscopy and Structure.
18. Aldehydes and Ketones. Nucleophilic Addition.
19. Carboxylic Acids.
20. Functional Derivatives of Carboxylic Acids. Nucleophilic Acyl Substitution
21. Carbanions I
22. Amines I. Preparation and Physical Properties.
23. Amines II. Reactions.
25. Carbanions II.
26. Aryl Halides. Nucleophilic Aromatic Substitution.
27. a,B-Unsaturated Carbonyl Compounds. Conjugate Addition.
28. Molecular Orbitals. Orbital Symmetry.
29. Symphoria. Neighboring Group Effects. Catalysis by Transition Metal Complexes.
30. Heterocyclic Compounds.
31. Macromolecules. Polymers and Polymerization.
32. Stereochemistry III. Enantiotopic and Diastereotopic Ligands and Fats.
33. Lipids. Fats and Steroids.
34. Carbohydrates I. Monosaccharides.
35. Carbohydrates II. Disaccharides and Polysaccharides.
36. Proteins and Nucleic Acids. Molecular Biology.
Thebook is written by Robert Neilson Boyd and Robert T. Morrison who were American chemists. Robert N. Boyd was professor of chemistry at New York Universityfrom 1947.They both are best known for their book Organic Chemistry, which first appeared in 1959 and in the United States and beyond a standard textbook was over 2 million copies sold. The best-seller book has gone through 7 editions and has also been translated in numerous languages.
- Publisher: Pearson India
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8177581694
- ISBN-13: 978-8177581690
Visitor Kindly Note : This website is created solely for the engineering students and graduates to download an engineering e-books, Competitive Study Notes & other Study materials for free of cost. EasyEngineering team try to Helping the students and others who cannot afford buying books is our aim. If You think this Study Material/Book is Useful, Please Get It Legally from the publishers & If you feel good Share this Website with Others.
Disclaimer : EasyEngineering does not own this book/materials, neither created nor scanned. we provide the links which is already available on the internet. For any quarries, Disclaimer are requested to kindly contact us - [email protected], We assured you we will do our best. We DO NOT SUPPORT PIRACY, this copy was provided for students who are financially troubled but deserving to learn. Thank you
Click below the link “DOWNLOAD” to save the Book/Material (PDF)
Kindly Note : For Security purpose (Spam Protections), You need to Verify the below Captcha to Active your Download Link.
DOWNLOAD – Organic Chemistry By Robert T. Morrison, Robert N. Boyd – Free Download PDF
IS THIS MATERIAL IS HELPFUL, KINDLY SHARE IT & RATE IT
We need Your Support, Kindly Share this Web Page with Other Friends
If you have any Engg study materials with you kindly share it, It will be useful to other friends & We Will Publish The Book Submitted By You Immediately Including The Book Credits (Your Name) Soon After We Receive It (If The Book Is Not Posted Already By Us)
If You Think This Materials Is Useful, Please get it legally from the PUBLISHERS.
A GOOD MATERIAL ALONG WITH WELL EXPLAINED TEXTBOOKS PLAYS A KEY ROLE IN FETCHING APPRECIABLE GOOD RANK.
WISHING EVERY PERSON WHO GETS THIS MATERIAL FROM OUR SITE ALL THE VERY BEST !!
DISCLAIMER : I am not the original publisher of this Book/Material on net. This e-book/Material has been collected from other sources of net.
- Click Here To Download Civil Engineering IES GATE PSU’s TANCET & GOVT Exams Study Materials
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) Textbooks Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Textbooks Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) IES GATE TANCET PSU”s & GOVT Exams Study Materials Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) IES GATE TANCET PSU”s & GOVT Exams Study Materials Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Other Departments Study Materials
Thank you for visiting my thread. Hope this post is helpful to you. Have a great day !
Kindly share this post with your friends to make this exclusive release more useful.