Get New Updates Alerts Through Facebook & G+ Join Our Official Pages
Download Principles of Power System By V.K. Mehta, Rohit Mehta – “Principles of Power System” is a comprehensive textbook for students of engineering. It also caters to the requirements of those readers who wish to increase their knowledge and gain a sound grounding in power systems as a whole. Twenty six chapters succinctly sum up the subject with topics such as Supply and Distribution Systems, Fault Calculations (Symmetrical and Unsymmetrical), Voltage Control, Fuses and Circuit Breakers giving the learner an understanding of the subject and an orientation to apply the knowledge gained in real world problem solving.
A book which has seen, foreseen and incorporated changes in the subject for more than 30 years, it continues to be one of the most sought after texts by the students.
- Conceptual understanding is given preference with theories being explained in clear and concise points
- Close to 800 figures and examples provide comprehensive support to all concepts explained
- More than 600 in-text tutorial problems and chapter-end questions and MCQs provide apt practice to all concepts explained
- Factor improvement
- Supply Systems
- Mechanical Design of Overhead Lines
- Electrical Design of Overhead Lines
- Performance of Transmission Lines
- Underground Cabels
- Distribution Systems General
- D.C. Distribution
- A.C. Distribution
- Voltage Control
- Introduction to Switchgear
- Symmetrical Fault Calculations
- Unsymmetrical Fault Calculations
- Circuit Breakers
- Protective Relays
- Protection of Alternators and Transformers
- Protection of Busbars and Lines
- Protection Against Overvoltages
Indian educational consultant and authors of competitive examinations, V.K. Mehta and Rohit Mehta have authored many books together, including ‘Basic Electrical Engineering , ‘Principles of Electronics and ‘Principles of Electrical Engineering and Electronics to name a few. These books are well known names for electrical engineering students enrolled in diploma and engineering programs.
- Publisher: S Chand
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8121924960
- ISBN-13: 978-8121924962
Friends Kindly Note : This website is created solely for the engineering students and graduates to download a huge collection of engineering e-books, Gate Notes & other Study materials for free of cost. EasyEngineering team try to Helping the students and others who cannot afford buying books is our aim. If You think this Study Material/Book is Useful, Please Get It Legally & Share this Website with Others.
Click below the link “DOWNLOAD” to save the Book/Material (PDF)
DOWNLOAD – Principles of Power System By V.K. Mehta, Rohit Mehta – Free Download PDF
IS THIS MATERIAL IS HELPFUL, KINDLY SHARE IT & RATE IT
We need Your Support, Kindly Share this Web Page with Other Friends
If you have any Engg study materials with you kindly share it, It will be useful to other friends & We Will Publish The Book Submitted By You Immediately Including The Book Credits (Your Name) Soon After We Receive It (If The Book Is Not Posted Already By Us)
If You Think This Materials Is Useful, Please get it legally from the PUBLISHERS.
A GOOD MATERIAL ALONG WITH WELL EXPLAINED TEXTBOOKS PLAYS A KEY ROLE IN FETCHING APPRECIABLE GOOD RANK.
WISHING EVERY PERSON WHO GETS THIS MATERIAL FROM OUR SITE ALL THE VERY BEST !!
DISCLAIMER : I am not the original publisher of this Book/Material on net. This e-book/Material has been collected from other sources of net.
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) Textbooks Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Textbooks Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) IES GATE TANCET PSU”s & GOVT Exams Study Materials Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) IES GATE TANCET PSU”s & GOVT Exams Study Materials Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject wise Anna University Semester wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) Study Material
- Click Here To Download Subject wise Anna University Semester wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Study Material
- Click Here To Download Other Departments Study Materials
Thank you for visiting my thread. Hope this post is helpful to you. Have a great day !
Kindly share this post with your friends to make this exclusive release more useful.