Get New Updates Alerts Through Facebook & G+ Join Our Official Pages
Download Schaum’s Outline of Basic Circuit Analysis By John O’Malley – More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum’s Outlines for their expert knowledge and helpful solved problems. Written by renowned experts in their respective fields, Schaum’s Outlines cover everything from math to science, nursing to language. The main feature for all these books is the solved problems. Step-by-step, authors walk readers through coming up with solutions to exercises in their topic of choice.
- 700 solved problems
- Outline format supplies a concise guide to the standard college course in basic circuits
- Clear, concise explanations of all electric circuits concepts
- Appropriate for the following courses: Basic Circuit Analysis, Electrical Circuits, Electrical Engineering Circuit Analysis, Introduction to Circuit Analysis, AC & DC Circuits
- Supports and supplements the bestselling textbooks in circuits
- Easily understood review of basic circuit analysis
- Supports all the major textbooks for basic circuit analysis courses
1. Basic Concepts
3. Series and Parallel DC Circuits
4. DC Circuit Analysis
5. DC Equivalent Circuits, Network Theorems, and Bridge Circuits
6. Operational-Amplifier Circuits
7. Pspice DC Circuit Analysis
8. Capacitors and Capacitance
9. Inductors, Inductance, and Pspice Transient Analysis
10. Sinusoidal Alternating Voltage and Current
11. Complex Algebra and Phasors
12. Basic AC Circuit Analysis, Impedance, and Admittance
13. Mesh, Loop, Nodal, and Pspice Analyses of AC Circuits
14. AC Equivalent Circuits, Network Theorems, and Bridge Circuits
15. Power in AC Circuits
17. Three-Phase Circuits
John R. O’Malley is a professor of electrical engineering at the University of Florida. He is the author of two books on circuit analysis and two on the digital computer. He has been teaching courses in electric circuit analysis since 1959.
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071756434
- ISBN-13: 978-0071756433
Friends Kindly Note : This website is created solely for the engineering students and graduates to download a huge collection of engineering e-books, Gate Notes & other Study materials for free of cost. EasyEngineering team try to Helping the students and others who cannot afford buying books is our aim. If You think this Study Material/Book is Useful, Please Get It Legally & Share this Website with Others.
Click below the link “DOWNLOAD” to save the Book/Material (PDF)
DOWNLOAD – Schaum’s Outline of Basic Circuit Analysis By John O’Malley – Free Download PDF
IS THIS MATERIAL IS HELPFUL, KINDLY SHARE IT & RATE IT
We need Your Support, Kindly Share this Web Page with Other Friends
If you have any Engg study materials with you kindly share it, It will be useful to other friends & We Will Publish The Book Submitted By You Immediately Including The Book Credits (Your Name) Soon After We Receive It (If The Book Is Not Posted Already By Us)
If You Think This Materials Is Useful, Please get it legally from the PUBLISHERS.
A GOOD MATERIAL ALONG WITH WELL EXPLAINED TEXTBOOKS PLAYS A KEY ROLE IN FETCHING APPRECIABLE GOOD RANK.
WISHING EVERY PERSON WHO GETS THIS MATERIAL FROM OUR SITE ALL THE VERY BEST !!
DISCLAIMER : I am not the original publisher of this Book/Material on net. This e-book/Material has been collected from other sources of net.
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) Textbooks Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Textbooks Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) IES GATE TANCET PSU”s & GOVT Exams Study Materials Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) IES GATE TANCET PSU”s & GOVT Exams Study Materials Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject wise Anna University Semester wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) Study Material
- Click Here To Download Subject wise Anna University Semester wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Study Material
- Click Here To Download Other Departments Study Materials
Thank you for visiting my thread. Hope this post is helpful to you. Have a great day !
Kindly share this post with your friends to make this exclusive release more useful.