Get New Updates Alerts Through Whatsapp, FB & TG Join Our Official Pages
Download Civil Engineering: Conventional and Objective Type By R.S. Khurmi, J.K. Gupta – For more than 30 years, “Civil Engineering: Conventional & Objective Type” has been a comprehensive text for undergraduate students of Civil Engineering and has successfully helped them prepare for various competitive (such as GATE, UPSC, IAS and IES) as well as university examinations.
- Simple format ensures easy understanding and practice
- It now includes close to 4800 topic-wise solved and unsolved questions
- Civil Engineering Conventional and Objective type by R.S. Khurmi and J.K. Gupta needs no introduction in the field of Civil Engineering as it is well known, popular and famous.
The Book is best for the students of U.P.S.C. (Engg. Services); I.A.S. (Engg. Group); B.Sc. Engg.; Diploma and other competitive courses.
- The book has 16 wide range of sections in which all the details are given at the start of each chapter with MCQs at the end.
- Dealing with all the varied aspect of Civil Engineering, this comprehensive has is suited for students as well as those aspirants who are aiming to crack the competition at state or union civil services examinations with civil engineering as an optional subject taken up.
- J K Gupta and R S Khurmi, authors of the book, engineering by education have put a lot of there teaching experience to bring out this conventional and objective type responsive book on the subject.
- The important topics that are in the book are mechanics, applied mechanics, hydraulics and fluids mechanics, strength of materials, hydraulic machines, soil mechanics and foundations, building material irrigation, concrete technology, building construction, public health engineering and engineering geology.
- The topics covered include all the course material for under-graduated courses as well as that for objective type multiple choice questions also.
- It consists of concise conventional theory of each subject and further each concept and theoretical topics are framed into nearly 200 objective type questions.
- With all that detailed description of various topics, practice tests and solved/unsolved questions, the book is a must have for all engineering students.
- It can help the readers in clearing their concepts, as well as preparing SSC or other junior engineering examination.
“Civil Engineering: Conventional and Objective Type by R.S. Khurmi, J.K. Gupta PDF File”
“Free Download Civil Engineering: Conventional and Objective Type by R.S. Khurmi, J.K. Gupta PDF”
“How to Download PDF of Civil Engineering: Conventional and Objective Type by R.S. Khurmi, J.K. Gupta Free?”
You all must have this kind of questions in your mind. Below article will solve this puzzle of yours. Just take a look.
Civil Engineering: Conventional and Objective Type by R.S. Khurmi, J.K. Gupta – PDF Free Download
...Sharing is Caring...
1. Engineering Mechanics
2. Strength of Materials
3. Hydraulics and Fluid Mechanics
4. Hydraulic Machines
6. Building Materials
7. Irrigation Engineering
8. Public Health Engineering
9. Highway Engineering
10. Railway Engineering
11. Soil Mechanics and Foundations
12. Building Construction
13. Concrete Technology
14. Reinforced Cement Concrete Structures
15. Steel Structures Design
16. Construction Management
R.S Khurmi: He was born on 29 Aug 1939 in Sunam, a small town in Punjab. He completed his schooling in Sunam and then he completed his professional studies from Phagwara and Delhi. He started his career in Punjab Irrigation Department as an Engineer. After guidance from Professor Das of Chandigarh Engineering College, Dr. Khurmi came to Delhi and took up Teaching and Writing Engineering Text Books as a full time career. He had a great respect for his Guru Shri B.L. Theraja, who introduced him to S. Chand and Company. His books got a good market, not only in India but also abroad. According to the survey of UNESCO, he is the leading and No. 1 author of Engineering textbooks in Asia. He wrote his first book when he was just 26 years old. People in teaching profession always referred that Khurmi has revolutionized the way of writing Engineering Text Books. He was one of the founder members in Executive Committee of Afro-Asia Book Council.
- Publisher: S Chand
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 812192605X
- ISBN-13: 978-8121926058
Link is Successfully Activated to save the Book/Material (PDF)
Visitor Kindly Note : This website is created solely for the engineering students and graduates to download an engineering e-books, Competitive Study Notes & other Study materials for free of cost. EasyEngineering team try to Helping the students and others who cannot afford buying books is our aim. If You think this Study Material/Book is Useful, Please Get It Legally from the publishers & If you feel good Share this Website with Others.
Disclaimer : EasyEngineering does not own this book/materials, neither created nor scanned. we provide the links which is already available on the internet. For any quarries, Disclaimer are requested to kindly contact us - [email protected], We assured you we will do our best. We DO NOT SUPPORT PIRACY, this copy was provided for students who are financially troubled but deserving to learn. Thank you
Kindly Note : For Security purpose (Spam Protections), You need to Verify the below Captcha to Active your Download Link.
Click below the link “DOWNLOAD” to save the Book/Material (PDF)
DOWNLOAD – Civil Engineering: Conventional and Objective Type By R.S. Khurmi, J.K. Gupta – Free Download PDF
If you face above Download Link error try this Link
We need Your Support, Kindly Share this Web Page with Other Friends
If you have any Engg study materials with you kindly share it, It will be useful to other friends & We Will Publish The Book Submitted By You Immediately Including The Book Credits (Your Name) Soon After We Receive It (If The Book Is Not Posted Already By Us)
If You Think This Materials Is Useful, Please get it legally from the PUBLISHERS.
A GOOD MATERIAL ALONG WITH WELL EXPLAINED TEXTBOOKS PLAYS A KEY ROLE IN FETCHING APPRECIABLE GOOD RANK.
WISHING EVERY PERSON WHO GETS THIS MATERIAL FROM OUR SITE ALL THE VERY BEST !!
DISCLAIMER : I am not the original publisher of this Book/Material on net. This e-book/Material has been collected from other sources of net.
- Click Here To Download other Departments Study Materials
Related Searching Keywords
How to Download Civil Engineering: Conventional and Objective Type By R.S. Khurmi, J.K. Gupta Book Free
Thank you for visiting my thread. Hope this post is helpful to you. Have a great day !
Kindly share this post with your friends to make this exclusive release more useful.