Get New Updates Alerts Through Whatsapp, FB & G+ Join Our Official Pages
Download Fundamentals of Logic Design By Jr. Charles H. Roth, Larry L Kinney -Updated with modern coverage, a streamlined presentation, and an excellent companion CD, this sixth edition achieves yet again an unmatched balance between theory and application. Authors Charles H. Roth, Jr. and Larry L. Kinney carefully present the theory that is necessary for understanding the fundamental concepts of logic design while not overwhelming students with the mathematics of switching theory. Divided into 20 easy-to-grasp study units, the book covers such fundamental concepts as Boolean algebra, logic gates design, flip-flops, and state machines. By combining flip-flops with networks of logic gates, students will learn to design counters, adders, sequence detectors, and simple digital systems. After covering the basics, this text presents modern design techniques using programmable logic devices and the VHDL hardware description language.
1. Introduction number systems and conversions.
2. Boolean algebra.
3. Boolean algebra (continued).
4. Applications of Boolean algebra minterm and maxterm expansions.
5. Karnaugh maps.
6. Quine-McCluskey method.
7. Multi-level gate circuits.
8. Combinational circuit design and simulation using gates.
9. Multiplexers, decoders, and programmable logic devices.
10. Introduction to VHDL.
11. Latches and flip-flops.
12. Registers and counters.
13. Analysis of clocked sequential circuits.
14. Derivation of state graphs and tables.
15. Reduction of state tables state assignment.
16. Sequentional circuit design.
17. VHDL for sequential logic.
18. Circuits for arithmetic operation.
19. State machine design with SM charts.
20. VHDL for digital system design.
Charles Roth is Professor Emeritus in Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Texas at Austin, where he taught Digital Design for more than four decades. He is the author of Fundamentals of Logic Design, which is in its sixth edition, and Digital Systems Design using VHDL, which is in its second edition.
- Publisher: CL Engineering
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0495471690
- ISBN-13: 978-0495471691
Friends Kindly Note : This website is created solely for the engineering students and graduates to download a huge collection of engineering e-books, Gate Notes & other Study materials for free of cost. EasyEngineering team try to Helping the students and others who cannot afford buying books is our aim. If You think this Study Material/Book is Useful, Please Get It Legally & Share this Website with Others.
Click below the link “DOWNLOAD” to save the Book/Material (PDF)
DOWNLOAD – Fundamentals of Logic Design By Jr. Charles H. Roth, Larry L Kinney – Free Download PDF
IS THIS MATERIAL IS HELPFUL, KINDLY SHARE IT & RATE IT
We need Your Support, Kindly Share this Web Page with Other Friends
If you have any Engg study materials with you kindly share it, It will be useful to other friends & We Will Publish The Book Submitted By You Immediately Including The Book Credits (Your Name) Soon After We Receive It (If The Book Is Not Posted Already By Us)
If You Think This Materials Is Useful, Please get it legally from the PUBLISHERS.
A GOOD MATERIAL ALONG WITH WELL EXPLAINED TEXTBOOKS PLAYS A KEY ROLE IN FETCHING APPRECIABLE GOOD RANK.
WISHING EVERY PERSON WHO GETS THIS MATERIAL FROM OUR SITE ALL THE VERY BEST !!
DISCLAIMER : I am not the original publisher of this Book/Material on net. This e-book/Material has been collected from other sources of net.
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) Textbooks Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Textbooks Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) IES GATE TANCET PSU”s & GOVT Exams Study Materials Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) IES GATE TANCET PSU”s & GOVT Exams Study Materials Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject wise Anna University Semester wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) Study Material
- Click Here To Download Subject wise Anna University Semester wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Study Material
- Click Here To Download Other Departments Study Materials
Thank you for visiting my thread. Hope this post is helpful to you. Have a great day !
Kindly share this post with your friends to make this exclusive release more useful.