Get New Updates Alerts Through Telegram, FB & G+ Join Our Official Pages
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL & GROUPS
Download History ACE Engineering Academy study material for AE AEE & GOVT exams preparation in the form of handwritten notes. These notes are of ACE Engineering Academy coaching institute, Hyderabad. One of the reputed institute, known for GATE / IES / PSUs coaching. Candidates may refer this Economics study material for their AE AEE and other National & State level exam preparation. Candidates can download notes of as per their requirement from the links given below.
ACE Engineering Academy History AE AEE National & State Level Exams Handwritten Notes – PDF Free Download
Entry of Europeans to India :
- The Portuguese – 1498
- The Dutch – 1605
- The British – 1608
- The Danish (Denmark) – 1665
- The French (France) – 1665
- Religions wars are called Crusade Wars
- Turkish ruler Mohammed-II has stopped the entry of other country people through roadways
- Portugal used waterways to come to India
- Portugal king”Henry” established Naval College
- Barthalo Murdiaz has come to South African tip
- Land of Storms are called South African tip. Land of storms names given by Barthalo Murdiaz
- John-II started to South African tip and given the name Cape of Good Hope
- Vascodagama gets the help of Abdul Majid (Gujarat Merchant) in 1498 to reach Kerala (Calicut) on May 17th 1498. He is the first person to reach India
6. Gandhian Era (1920 – 1947)
- On 1920 August 1st, Gandhi started non-cooperation movement. Gandhi got permission from Vijaya Raghava Chariyar
- In 1920, INC meeting held in Nagpur headed by Vijaya Raghava Chariyar
- Non-Cooperation movement’s main motto is not to support British people
- 30000 people gathered at the non cooperation movement held on 1922 February 5th, at Chauri Chaura located at Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
- On 1922 February 10th, Gandhi suspended non-cooperation movement
- Because of the followers of non-cooperation movement who set a police station on fire, 22 police men died. Hence Gandhi terminated non-cooperation movement.
- National Flag was designed by Pingali Venkayya. The flag was accepted by Gandhi on behalf of Indian National Congress.
- In memory of Tilak, Gandhi started Tilak Swaraj fund, which was utilized for freedom struggle.
About The Book (Material)
Subject : History – ACE Engineering Academy – Theory And Worked Out Examples, Self And Classroom Practice Questions
Publishers : EasyEngineering Publications
Ideal For : AE AEE National & State Level Exams
These notes have been taken from various students and teachers of prestigious institutes & carefully compiled to make the best notes for AE AEE National & State Level Exams preparation. These notes are very nicely written to help student easily grasp the concept and become able to solve the IES and Gate problems. Notes contains theory, concepts and solved examples wherever necessary.
About ACE Engineering Academy
ACE Engineering Academy was established in the year 1995 with a prime motto of imparting quality education in engineering and moulding the engineering students to crack competitive examinations. From a small coaching centre with just a handful of students in the year 1995, the institute has grown by leaps and bounds and established itself as one of the leading institutions in India for IES/GATE/PSUs coaching. The institute with its head quarter at Hyderabad, draws students every year from all over the country. ACE has become the abode for engineering students who aspire to get into IISc/IITs after B.Tech and for those who cherish the dream of joining prestigious jobs through IES/PSUs.
Visitor Kindly Note : This website is created solely for the engineering students and graduates to download an engineering e-books, Competitive Study Notes & other Study materials for free of cost. EasyEngineering team try to Helping the students and others who cannot afford buying books is our aim. If You think this Study Material/Book is Useful, Please Get It Legally from the publishers & If you feel good Share this Website with Others.
Disclaimer : EasyEngineering does not own this book/materials, neither created nor scanned. we provide the links which is already available on the internet. For any quarries, Disclaimer are requested to kindly contact us - [email protected], We assured you we will do our best. We DO NOT SUPPORT PIRACY, this copy was provided for students who are financially troubled but deserving to learn. Thank you
Click below the link “DOWNLOAD” to save the Book/Material (PDF)
Kindly Note : For Security purpose (Spam Protections), You need to Verify the below Captcha to Active your Download Link.
DOWNLOAD – ACE Engineering Academy History AE AEE National & State Level Exams Handwritten Notes – Free Download PDF
IS THIS MATERIAL IS HELPFUL, KINDLY SHARE IT & RATE IT
We need Your Support, Kindly Share this Web Page with Other Friends
If you have any Engg study materials with you kindly share it, It will be useful to other friends & We Will Publish The Book Submitted By You Immediately Including The Book Credits (Your Name) Soon After We Receive It (If The Book Is Not Posted Already By Us)
If You Think This Materials Is Useful to you, Please get it legally from the PUBLISHERS.
A GOOD MATERIAL ALONG WITH WELL EXPLAINED TEXTBOOKS PLAYS A KEY ROLE IN FETCHING APPRECIABLE GOOD RANK.
WISHING EVERY PERSON WHO GETS THIS MATERIAL FROM OUR SITE ALL THE VERY BEST !!
DISCLAIMER : I am not the original publisher of this Book/Material on net. This e-book/Material has been collected from other sources of net.
Thank you for visiting my thread. Hope this post is helpful to you. Have a great day !
Kindly share this post with your friends to make this exclusive release more useful.