Get New Updates Alerts Through Whatsapp, FB & TG Join Our Official Pages
Download Microelectronic Circuits: Analysis and Design By Muhammad H Rashid – MICROELECTRONIC CIRCUITS: ANALYSIS AND DESIGN combines a -breadth-first- approach to teaching electronics with a strong emphasis on electronics design and simulation. Professor Rashid first introduces students to the general characteristics of circuits (ICs) to prepare them for the use of circuit design and analysis techniques. He then moves on to a more detailed study of devices and circuits and how they operate within ICs. This approach makes the text easily adaptable to both one- and two-term electronics courses. Student’s gain a strong systems perspective, and can readily fill in device-level detail as the course (and their job) requires. In addition, Rashid, author of five successful texts on PSpice and power electronics, directly addresses student’s needs for applying theory to real-world design problems by mastering the use of PSpice for testing and verifying their designs. More than 50% of the problems and examples in the text concentrate on design, with PSpice used extensively in the design problems.
- New chapters on MOSFETs and amplifiers, as well as Semiconductors and PN Junctions.
- Increased emphasis on MOSFETS and active biasing techniques so that students can move easily to differential amplifiers and ICs.
- Extensive revision of power amplifiers content to include MOSFET circuits with class C, D and E amplifiers.
- Complete revision of the chapter on BJTs.
- Integrated PSpice/OrCad software for both analysis and design verifications.
- Integrated MathCAD files for calculations of worked out examples so that students can try similar problems and explore the effects of design parameters.
- Gives students a solid working appreciation for circuit design issues and processes, with numerous worked-out design examples, end-of-chapter design problems, with clearly outlined design guidelines and procedures.
- Provides a thorough introduction to the use of PSpice for testing, verification, and refinement of circuit designs.
- Includes text screen captures from OrCAD and PSpice-schematic capture.
- The “”breadth first” approach introduces students to electronics at the circuit level before moving to the device level therefore making topic coverage more understandable and flexible.
- Numerous, worked-out examples and figures provide specific, applied illustrations of theoretical concepts.
- Mathematical derivations are kept to a minimum by using approximate circuit models of operational amplifiers, transistors, and diodes. The significance of these approximations is established by computer-aided analysis using PSpice.
- Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs) and Key Points clearly indicate what students should know after reading the chapter and identify and assimilate the major ideas presented.
- Design Integration helps to develop the ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired ends.
- Worked out examples and PSpice Simulation and Verifications serve as a road map for the complete and effective program of learning that is presented.
- A Top-Down Approach to support one- or two-term Electronics Courses with a study of electronics at the circuit level, followed by the device level.
Microelectronic Circuits: Analysis and Design By Muhammad H Rashid – PDF Free Download
- 1 Microelectronic Circuits: Analysis and Design By Muhammad H Rashid – PDF Free Download Download Links
- 2.1 Book Contents
- 2.2 About Author
- 2.3 Book Details
- 2.4 Download Link
- 2.5 Preview
- 2.6 Other Useful Links
(Share & Gain Knowledge) Join EasyEngineering Whatsapp/Telegram Group
...Sharing is Caring...
Suggestion to Viewers: If you’re little serious about your studies, you should never consider eBooks/Books in PDF. The reason is the electronic devices divert your attention and also cause strains while reading eBooks. Kindly, Switch to hard copy of this Book & Buy it officially from the publishers and utilize your potential efficiently and with more confident.
- 1. INTRODUCTION TO ELECTRONICS AND DESIGN
- 2. INTRODUCTION TO AMPLIFIERS AND FREQUENCY RESPONSE
- 3. INTRODUCTION TO OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIERS AND APPLICATIONS
- 4. SEMICONDUCTOR DIODES
- 5. APPLICATIONS OF DIODES
- 6. SEMICONDUCTORS AND pn JUNCTION CHARACTERISTICS
- 7. METAL OXIDE SEMICONDUCTOR FIELD-EFFECT TRANSISTORS
- 8. BIPOLAR JUNCTION TRANSISTORS AND AMPLIFIERS
- 9. DIFFERENTIAL AMPLIFIERS
- 10. FEEDBACK AMPLIFIERS
- 11. POWER AMPLIFIERS
- 12. ACTIVE FILTERS
- 13. OSCILLATORS
- 14. OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIERS
- 15. INTRODUCTION TO DIGITAL ELECTRONICS
- 16. INTEGRATED ANALOG CIRCUITS AND APPLICATIONS
- APPENDIX A: INTRODUCTION TO OrCAD
- APPENDIX B: REVIEW OF BASIC CIRCUITS
- APPENDIX C: LOW FREQUENCY HYBRID BJT MODEL
- APPENDIX D: EBERS-MOLL MODEL OF BIPOLAR JUNCTION TRANSISTORS APPENDIX E: PASSIVE COMPONENTS APPENDIX F: DESIGN PROBLEMS
Muhammad H. Rashid is professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of West Florida, as well as the Director of the UF/UWF Joint Program in Electrical and Computer Engineering. Dr. Rashid received his B.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering from the Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology and his M.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees from the University of Birmingham. Dr. Rashid is actively involved in teaching, researching, and lecturing in electronics, power electronics, and professional ethics. He has published 18 books listed in the U.S. Library of Congress and more than 160 technical papers.
His books are adopted as textbooks throughout the world in a number of different languages. Dr. Rashid is a Fellow of the Institution of Engineering & Technology (IET, UK) and a Life Fellow of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE, USA). He is the recipient of the 1991 Outstanding Engineer Award from The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), the 2002 IEEE Educational Activity Award (EAB) Meritorious Achievement Award in Continuing Education, the 2008 IEEE Undergraduate Teaching Award with citation, and the IEEE 2013 Industry Applications Society Outstanding Achievement Award. Dr. Rashid is an ABET program evaluator for electrical and computer engineering. He also served as an engineering evaluator for the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS, USA).
He is the Series Editor of Power Electronics and Applications, and Energy Systems in Electrical Engineering with Springer Publishing. Dr. Rashid is a Distinguished Lecturer for the IEEE Education Society and a Regional Speaker (previously Distinguished Lecturer) for the IEEE Industrial Applications Society.
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0495667722
- ISBN-13: 978-0495667728
Visitor Kindly Note : This website is created solely for the engineering students and graduates to download an engineering e-books, Competitive Study Notes & other Study materials for free of cost. EasyEngineering team try to Helping the students and others who cannot afford buying books is our aim. If You think this Study Material/Book is Useful, Please Get It Legally from the publishers & If you feel good Share this Website with Others.
Disclaimer : EasyEngineering does not own this book/materials, neither created nor scanned. we provide the links which is already available on the internet. For any quarries, Disclaimer are requested to kindly contact us, We assured you we will do our best. We DO NOT SUPPORT PIRACY, this copy was provided for students who are financially troubled but deserving to learn. Thank you
Link is Successfully Activated to save the Book/Material (PDF)
Kindly Note : For Security purpose (Spam Protections), You need to Verify the below Captcha to Active your Download Link.
Click below the link “DOWNLOAD” to save the Book/Material (PDF)
DOWNLOAD – Microelectronic Circuits: Analysis and Design By Muhammad H Rashid – Free Download PDF
If you face above Download Link error try this Link
DOWNLOAD – Microelectronic Circuits: Analysis and Design By Muhammad H Rashid – Free Download PDF
IS THIS MATERIAL IS HELPFUL, KINDLY SHARE IT & RATE IT
We need Your Support, Kindly Share this Web Page with Other Friends
If you have any Engg study materials with you kindly share it, It will be useful to other friends & We Will Publish The Book Submitted By You Immediately Including The Book Credits (Your Name) Soon After We Receive It (If The Book Is Not Posted Already By Us)
If You Think This Materials Is Useful, Please get it legally from the PUBLISHERS.
A GOOD MATERIAL ALONG WITH WELL EXPLAINED TEXTBOOKS PLAYS A KEY ROLE IN FETCHING APPRECIABLE GOOD RANK.
WISHING EVERY PERSON WHO GETS THIS MATERIAL FROM OUR SITE ALL THE VERY BEST !!
DISCLAIMER : I am not the original publisher of this Book/Material on net. This e-book/Material has been collected from other sources of net.
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) Textbooks Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Textbooks Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) IES GATE TANCET PSU”s & GOVT Exams Study Materials Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) IES GATE TANCET PSU”s & GOVT Exams Study Materials Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject wise Anna University Semester wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) Study Material
- Click Here To Download Subject wise Anna University Semester wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Study Material
- Click Here To Download Other Departments Study Materials
Thank you for visiting my thread. Hope this post is helpful to you. Have a great day !
Kindly share this post with your friends to make this exclusive release more useful.