Get New Updates Alerts Through Whatsapp, FB & G+ Join Our Official Pages
Download Microelectronic Circuits: Theory and Applications (International Version) By Adel S. Sedra, Kenneth C. Smith, Arun N. Chandorkar – This market-leading Microelectronics Circuits textbook continues its standard of excellence and innovation built on the solid pedagogical foundation that Adel S. Sedra and Kenneth C. Smith have shared with more than one million students to date. All material is thoroughly updated to reflect changes in technology. These technological changes have shaped the book’s organization and topical coverage, making it the most up-to-date resource available for tomorrow’s engineers learning how to analyze and design electronic circuits. The ‘must-cover’ topics are placed first in each chapter, the more specialized material appears last. Chapters 1to 5 are organized to form a coherent single-semester introductory course. Similarly, Chapters 6 to 9 and 13 present a body of material for a second one-semester course. Finally, Chapters 11 and 12 can be used to supplement a third course on analog circuits and Chapters 10, 14 and 15 can be used as about half of a senior-level course on digital IC design.
New to this International Version
- Semiconductor primer, covering concisely the basics necessary to study microelectronics
- New chapters on Operational Amplifier Circuits and Advanced MOS and Bipolar Logic Circuits
- New solved examples, exercises, and problems, taking the counts to over 130, 500, and 1400 respectively
- New topical coverage, including the basic gain cell, cascode amplifier, CMRR, differential amplifier with active load, CMOS class AB output stages, and deep submicron design and technology scaling (Moores law)
Microelectronic Circuits: Theory and Applications (International Version) By Adel S. Sedra, Kenneth C. Smith, Arun N. Chandorkar – PDF Free Download
Part I Devices And Basic Circuits
Chapter 1. Introduction to Electronics and Semiconductors
Chapter 2. Diodes
Chapter 3. Bipolar Junction Transistors (BJTs)
Chapter 4. MOS Field-Effect Transistors (MOSFETs)
Chapter 5. Operational Amplifiers
Part II Analog And Digital Integrated Circuits
Chapter 6. Single-Stage Integrated-Circuit Amplifiers
Chapter 7. Feedback
Chapter 8. Differential and Multistage Amplifiers
Chapter 9. Operational-Amplifier and Data-Converter Circuits
Chapter 10. Digital CMOS Logic Circuits
Part III Selected Topics
Chapter 11. Filters and Tuned Amplifiers
Chapter 12. Signal Generators and Waveform-Shaping Circuits
Chapter 13. Output Stages and Power Amplifiers
Chapter 14. Advanced MOS and Bipolar Logic Circuits
Chapter 15. Memory and Advanced Digital Circuits
Adel S. Sedra is dean of the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Waterloo and former Vice-President and Provost of the University of Toronto.
Kenneth C. Smith is Professor Emeritus in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial and Mechanical Engineering, and Information Studies at the University of Toronto.
Arun N. Chandorkar is Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.
- Publisher: Oxford
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0198089139
- ISBN-13: 978-0198089131
Visitor Kindly Note : This website is created solely for the engineering students and graduates to download an engineering e-books, Competitive Study Notes & other Study materials for free of cost. EasyEngineering team try to Helping the students and others who cannot afford buying books is our aim. If You think this Study Material/Book is Useful, Please Get It Legally from the publishers & If you feel good Share this Website with Others.
Disclaimer : EasyEngineering does not own this book/materials, neither created nor scanned. we provide the links which is already available on the internet. For any quarries, Disclaimer are requested to kindly contact us - [email protected], We assured you we will do our best. We DO NOT SUPPORT PIRACY, this copy was provided for students who are financially troubled but deserving to learn. Thank you
Click below the link “DOWNLOAD” to save the Book/Material (PDF)
Kindly Note : For Security purpose (Spam Protections), You need to Verify the below Captcha to Active your Download Link.
DOWNLOAD – Microelectronic Circuits: Theory and Applications (International Version) By Adel S. Sedra, Kenneth C. Smith, Arun N. Chandorkar – Free Download PDF
IS THIS MATERIAL IS HELPFUL, KINDLY SHARE IT & RATE IT
We need Your Support, Kindly Share this Web Page with Other Friends
If you have any Engg study materials with you kindly share it, It will be useful to other friends & We Will Publish The Book Submitted By You Immediately Including The Book Credits (Your Name) Soon After We Receive It (If The Book Is Not Posted Already By Us)
If You Think This Materials Is Useful, Please get it legally from the PUBLISHERS.
A GOOD MATERIAL ALONG WITH WELL EXPLAINED TEXTBOOKS PLAYS A KEY ROLE IN FETCHING APPRECIABLE GOOD RANK.
WISHING EVERY PERSON WHO GETS THIS MATERIAL FROM OUR SITE ALL THE VERY BEST !!
DISCLAIMER : I am not the original publisher of this Book/Material on net. This e-book/Material has been collected from other sources of net.
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) Textbooks Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Textbooks Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) IES GATE TANCET PSU”s & GOVT Exams Study Materials Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) IES GATE TANCET PSU”s & GOVT Exams Study Materials Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject wise Anna University Semester wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) Study Material
- Click Here To Download Subject wise Anna University Semester wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Study Material
- Click Here To Download Other Departments Study Materials
Thank you for visiting my thread. Hope this post is helpful to you. Have a great day !
Kindly share this post with your friends to make this exclusive release more useful.