Get New Updates Alerts Through Facebook & G+ Join Our Official Pages
Download Operational Amplifiers By G B Clayton, Steve Winder – George Clayton’s Operational Amplifiers is a well established undergraduate text – offering full coverage of the subject for HNC/HND electronic engineering as well as first and second year degree modules. It has also proved popular in industry as a reference text.
Having previously been fully revised by Steve Winder, this classic textbook covers all the latest developments in the field, matched to current degree module syllabuses in both the UK and USA. The introductory sections assume only a basic grounding in electronics, followed by more in-depth material to further the reader’s understanding of the subject. Each chapter is followed by a set of exercises, enabling the reader to put the theory learnt into practice, with full answers provided at the back of the book. Appendices feature reproductions of manufacturers’ data sheets, placing the concepts introduced in the text into a real-world context, as well as a comprehensive bibliography. This approach, combined with the book’s easily accessible page layout and style, results in a highly student centred and comprehensive text.
New, updated and expanded topics in the new edition include: bipolar, JFET and MOSFET transistors; voltage regulators; dielectric absorption on integrator, differentiator and S&H circuits; as well as FDNR and Gyrator filters.
- A classic textbook revised and updated throughout for current courses
- New expanded content to provide fully comprehensive and in-depth coverage of the subject
- Ideal for 1st / 2nd year undergraduate courses
- Real op-amp performance parameters
- Analogue integrated circuit technology
- Applications: linear circuits
- Logarithmic amplifiers and related circuits
- Integrators and differentiators
- Comparator, monostable and oscillator circuits
- Sensor interface, analogue processing and digital conversion
- Active filters
- Practical considerations
- Answers to exercises. Appendices: Operational amplifier applications and circuit ideas
- Gain peaking / damping factor / phase margin
- Effect of resistor tolerance on CMRR of one amplifier differential circuit
- Instrumentation transducers
- Semiconductor data sheets. Index
Steve Winder is now a European Field Applications Engineer for Intersil Inc. Steve works alongside design engineers throughout Europe to design circuits using components made by Intersil Inc, a US based manufacturer of CMOS ICs used for power supply controllers and for analogue signal processing.
Prior to joining Intersil Inc., Steve worked for US based Supertex Inc. in 2002, where he was instrumental in encouraging Supertex’s management to start developing LED drivers. One of Steve’s German customers had started using a relay driver for LEDs and once Steve had explained the technical detail of this application to Supertex’s management, they decided to start an applications team to develop LED specific products. Supertex then invested heavily to became a leader in this field. Microchip acquired Supertex in 2014.
Until 2002, Steve was for many years a team leader at British Telecom Research Laboratories, based at Martlesham Heath, Ipswich in the UK. Here he designed analog circuits for wideband transmission systems, mostly high frequency, and designed many active and passive filters.
Steve has studied electronics and related topics since 1973, receiving an Ordinary National Certificate (ONC) in 1975 and Higher National Certificate (HNC) in 1977 with Endorsements in 1978. He studied Mathematics and Physics part time with the Open University for 10 years, receiving a Bachelor of Arts Degree with 1st Class Honours in 1989. He received a Master’s Degree in 1991, in Telecommunications and Information Systems after studying at Essex University. Since 1991, he has continued with self-study of electronics, to keep up-to-date with new innovations and developments.
- Publisher: Newnes
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0750659149
- ISBN-13: 978-0750659147
Friends Kindly Note : This website is created solely for the engineering students and graduates to download a huge collection of engineering e-books, Gate Notes & other Study materials for free of cost. EasyEngineering team try to Helping the students and others who cannot afford buying books is our aim. If You think this Study Material/Book is Useful, Please Get It Legally & Share this Website with Others.
Click below the link “DOWNLOAD” to save the Book/Material (PDF)
DOWNLOAD – Operational Amplifiers By G B Clayton, Steve Winder – Free Download PDF
IS THIS MATERIAL IS HELPFUL, KINDLY SHARE IT & RATE IT
We need Your Support, Kindly Share this Web Page with Other Friends
If you have any Engg study materials with you kindly share it, It will be useful to other friends & We Will Publish The Book Submitted By You Immediately Including The Book Credits (Your Name) Soon After We Receive It (If The Book Is Not Posted Already By Us)
If You Think This Materials Is Useful, Please get it legally from the PUBLISHERS.
A GOOD MATERIAL ALONG WITH WELL EXPLAINED TEXTBOOKS PLAYS A KEY ROLE IN FETCHING APPRECIABLE GOOD RANK.
WISHING EVERY PERSON WHO GETS THIS MATERIAL FROM OUR SITE ALL THE VERY BEST !!
DISCLAIMER : I am not the original publisher of this Book/Material on net. This e-book/Material has been collected from other sources of net.
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) Textbooks Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Textbooks Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) IES GATE TANCET PSU”s & GOVT Exams Study Materials Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) IES GATE TANCET PSU”s & GOVT Exams Study Materials Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject wise Anna University Semester wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) Study Material
- Click Here To Download Subject wise Anna University Semester wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Study Material
- Click Here To Download Other Departments Study Materials
Thank you for visiting my thread. Hope this post is helpful to you. Have a great day !
Kindly share this post with your friends to make this exclusive release more useful.