Get New Updates Alerts Through Whatsapp, FB & G+ Join Our Official Pages
Download Operational Amplifiers: Theory and Design By Johan Huijsing – This proven textbook guides readers to a thorough understanding of the theory and design of operational amplifiers (OpAmps). The core of the book presents systematically the design of operational amplifiers, classifying them into a periodic system of nine main overall configurations, ranging from one gain stage up to four or more stages. This division enables circuit designers to recognize quickly, understand, and choose optimal configurations. Characterization of operational amplifiers is given by macro models and error matrices, together with measurement techniques for their parameters. Definitions are given for four types of operational amplifiers depending on the grounding of their input and output ports.
Many famous designs are evaluated in depth, using a carefully structured approach enhanced by numerous figures. In order to reinforce the concepts introduced and facilitate self-evaluation of design skills, the author includes problems with detailed solutions, as well as simulation exercises.
- Provides textbook coverage of the theory and design of operational amplifiers;
- Discusses low-voltage rail-to-rail input and output stages for design of low-power OpAmps;
- Presents frequency compensation techniques for all nine OpAmp configurations and compensation techniques for amplifiers with high capacitive loads;
- Includes design of µV-offset operational amplifiers and precision instrumentation amplifiers by applying chopping, auto-zeroing, and dynamic element-matching techniques.
- Provides beyond the rails CM input voltage ranges to OpAmps and InstAmps by the design of capacitive-coupled chopper input stages.
- Definition of Operational Amplifiers
- Input Stages
- Output Stages
- Overall Design
- Design Examples
- Fully Differential Operational Amplifiers
- Instrumentation Amplifiers and Operational Floating Amplifiers
- Low Noise and Low Offset Operational and Instrumentation Amplifiers
Johan H. Huijsing received his M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from Delft University of Technology, Delft, The Netherlands, in 1969, and his Ph.D. from the same University in 1981 for work on operational amplifiers. Since 1969 he has been a member of the Research and Teaching Staff of the Electronic Instrumentation Laboratory, Department of Electrical Engineering, Delft University of Technology, where he became a full Professor of Electronic Instrumentation since 1990, and professor-emeritus since 2003. He teaches courses on Electrical Measurement Techniques, Electronic Instrumentation, Operational Amplifiers and Analog-to-digital Converters. His field of research is Analog Circuit Design (operational amplifiers, analog multipliers, etc.) and Integrated Smart Sensors. He is author or co-author of some 250 scientific papers, 40 patents and 13 books, and co-editor of 13 books. He is fellow of IEEE. He received the title award of “Simon Stevin Meester” from the Dutch Technology Foundation.
- Publisher: Springer
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3319281267
- ISBN-13: 978-3319281261
Visitor Kindly Note : This website is created solely for the engineering students and graduates to download an engineering e-books, Competitive Study Notes & other Study materials for free of cost. EasyEngineering team try to Helping the students and others who cannot afford buying books is our aim. If You think this Study Material/Book is Useful, Please Get It Legally from the publishers & If you feel good Share this Website with Others.
Disclaimer : EasyEngineering does not own this book/materials, neither created nor scanned. we provide the links which is already available on the internet. For any quarries, Disclaimer are requested to kindly contact us - [email protected], We assured you we will do our best. We DO NOT SUPPORT PIRACY, this copy was provided for students who are financially troubled but deserving to learn. Thank you
Click below the link “DOWNLOAD” to save the Book/Material (PDF)
Kindly Note : For Security purpose (Spam Protections), You need to Verify the below Captcha to Active your Download Link.
DOWNLOAD – Operational Amplifiers: Theory and Design By Johan Huijsing – Free Download PDF
IS THIS MATERIAL IS HELPFUL, KINDLY SHARE IT & RATE IT
We need Your Support, Kindly Share this Web Page with Other Friends
If you have any Engg study materials with you kindly share it, It will be useful to other friends & We Will Publish The Book Submitted By You Immediately Including The Book Credits (Your Name) Soon After We Receive It (If The Book Is Not Posted Already By Us)
If You Think This Materials Is Useful, Please get it legally from the PUBLISHERS.
A GOOD MATERIAL ALONG WITH WELL EXPLAINED TEXTBOOKS PLAYS A KEY ROLE IN FETCHING APPRECIABLE GOOD RANK.
WISHING EVERY PERSON WHO GETS THIS MATERIAL FROM OUR SITE ALL THE VERY BEST !!
DISCLAIMER : I am not the original publisher of this Book/Material on net. This e-book/Material has been collected from other sources of net.
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) Textbooks Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Textbooks Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) IES GATE TANCET PSU”s & GOVT Exams Study Materials Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) IES GATE TANCET PSU”s & GOVT Exams Study Materials Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject wise Anna University Semester wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) Study Material
- Click Here To Download Subject wise Anna University Semester wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Study Material
- Click Here To Download Other Departments Study Materials
Thank you for visiting my thread. Hope this post is helpful to you. Have a great day !
Kindly share this post with your friends to make this exclusive release more useful.