Get New Updates Alerts Through Facebook & G+ Join Our Official Pages
Download Power Electronics: Circuit Analysis and Design By Issa Batarseh, Ahmad Harb – This fully updated textbook provides complete coverage of electrical circuits and introduces students to the field of energy conversion technologies, analysis and design. Chapters are designed to equip students with necessary background material in such topics as devices, switching circuit analysis techniques, converter types, and methods of conversion. The book contains a large number of examples, exercises, and problems to help enforce the material presented in each chapter. A detailed discussion of resonant and softswitching dc-to-dc converters is included along with the addition of new chapters covering digital control, non-linear control, and micro-inverters for power electronics applications. Designed for senior undergraduate and graduate electrical engineering students, this book provides students with the ability to analyze and design power electronic circuits used in various industrial applications.
- Review of Switching Concepts and Power Semiconductor Devices
- Switching Circuits, Power Computations and Component Concepts
- Non Isolated Switch – Mode Dc – Dc Converters
- Isolated Switch – Mode Dc-to-Dc Converters
- Soft – Switching Dc – Dc Converters
- Uncontrolled Diode Rectifier Circuits
- Phase – Controlled Converters
- DC – AC Inverters
- Appendix A: Introduction to Magnetic Circuits
- Appendix B: Fourier series for Common Waveforms
- Appendix C: Useful Functions
Issa Batarseh received his Ph.D and M.S. in Electrical Engineering and B.S. in Computer Engineering and Science from the University of Illinois at Chicago in 1990, ’85 and ’83 respectively. In a career spanning nearly three decades in education and research, Professor Batarseh has served in numerous research, academic and administrative positions at the University of Central Florida (UCF) where he is currently a Professor of Electrical Engineering. He is also serving as the Director of Energy Systems Integration at the Florida Solar Energy Center. He has published more than 400 journal papers, conferences, books and book chapters. He had 31 issued US patents and has co-founded two companies. He is a Fellow of the Florida Inventors Hall of Fame and a fellow member in AAAS, IEEE, and IEE. He is also registered Professional Engineer (PE) in the state of Florida.
Ahmad M. Harb receive his Ph.D. degree from Virginia Tech., Virginia, USA, in 1996. Currently, he is a Professor at German Jordanian University (GJU), school of natural resources engineering. Dr. Harb is a IEEE senior member. Dr. Harb is the Editor-in-Chief for two international journals, IJMNTA and IJPRES. Dr. Harb served as the dean of the School of Natural Resources Engineering at GJU between 2011-2013. Dr. Harb has published more than 70 journal articles and conference proceedings. His research interests include power system, renewable energy and power electronics, modern nonlinear theory (bifurcation & chaos), nonlinear control..
- Publisher: Springer
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3319683659
- ISBN-13: 978-3319683652
Friends Kindly Note : This website is created solely for the engineering students and graduates to download a huge collection of engineering e-books, Gate Notes & other Study materials for free of cost. EasyEngineering team try to Helping the students and others who cannot afford buying books is our aim. If You think this Study Material/Book is Useful, Please Get It Legally & Share this Website with Others.
Click below the link “DOWNLOAD” to save the Book/Material (PDF)
DOWNLOAD – Power Electronics: Circuit Analysis and Design By Issa Batarseh, Ahmad Harb – Free Download PDF
IS THIS MATERIAL IS HELPFUL, KINDLY SHARE IT & RATE IT
We need Your Support, Kindly Share this Web Page with Other Friends
If you have any Engg study materials with you kindly share it, It will be useful to other friends & We Will Publish The Book Submitted By You Immediately Including The Book Credits (Your Name) Soon After We Receive It (If The Book Is Not Posted Already By Us)
If You Think This Materials Is Useful, Please get it legally from the PUBLISHERS.
A GOOD MATERIAL ALONG WITH WELL EXPLAINED TEXTBOOKS PLAYS A KEY ROLE IN FETCHING APPRECIABLE GOOD RANK.
WISHING EVERY PERSON WHO GETS THIS MATERIAL FROM OUR SITE ALL THE VERY BEST !!
DISCLAIMER : I am not the original publisher of this Book/Material on net. This e-book/Material has been collected from other sources of net.
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) Textbooks Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Textbooks Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) IES GATE TANCET PSU”s & GOVT Exams Study Materials Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) IES GATE TANCET PSU”s & GOVT Exams Study Materials Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject wise Anna University Semester wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) Study Material
- Click Here To Download Subject wise Anna University Semester wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Study Material
- Click Here To Download Other Departments Study Materials
Thank you for visiting my thread. Hope this post is helpful to you. Have a great day !
Kindly share this post with your friends to make this exclusive release more useful.