Get New Updates Alerts Through Facebook & G+ Join Our Official Pages
Download Soil Mechanics Fundamentals By Muni Budhu – Soil Mechanics and Foundations written by Muni Budhu, Professor, Department of Civil Engineering & Engineering Mechanics University of Arizona, is printed by John Wiley and Sons. This textbook is written for an undergraduate course in soil mechanics and foundations.
It has three primary objectives.
- The first is to present basic concepts and fundamental principles of soil mechanics and foundations in a simple pedagogy using the students’ background in mechanics, physics, and mathematics.
- The second is to integrate modern learning principles, teaching techniques, and learning aids to assist students in understanding the various topics in soil mechanics and foundations.
- The third is to provide a solid background knowledge to hopefully launch students in their lifelong learning of geotechnical engineering issues.
Some of the key features of this textbook are
- Topics are presented thoroughly and systematically to elucidate the basic concepts and fundamental principles without diluting technical rigor.
- A large number of example problems are solved to demonstrate or to provide further insights into the basic concepts and applications of fundamental principles.
- The solution of each example is preceded by a strategy, which is intended to teach students to think about possible solutions to a problem before they begin to solve it. Each solution provides a step-by-step procedure to guide the student in problem solving.
- A “What you should be able to do” list at the beginning of each chapter alerts readers to what they should have learned after studying each chapter, to help students take responsibility for learning the material.
- Web-based applications including interactive animations, interactive problem solving, interactive step-by-step examples, virtual soils laboratory, e-quizzes, and much more are integrated with this textbook.
- INTRODUCTION TO SOIL MECHANICS AND FOUNDATIONS
- GEOLOGICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND PARTICLE SIZES OF SOILS
- SOILS INVESTIGATION
- PHYSICAL SOIL STATES AND SOIL CLASSIFICATION
- SOIL COMPACTION
- ONE-DIMENSIONAL FLOW OF WATER THROUGH SOILS
- STRESSES, STRAINS, AND ELASTIC DEFORMATIONS OF SOILS
- STRESS PATH
- ONE-DIMENSIONAL CONSOLIDATION SETTLEMENT OF FINE-GRAINED SOILS
- SHEAR STRENGTH OF SOILS
- A CRITICAL STATE MODEL TO INTERPRET SOIL BEHAVIOR
- BEARING CAPACITY OF SOILS AND SETTLEMENT OF SHALLOW FOUNDATIONS
- PILE FOUNDATIONS
- TWO-DIMENSIONAL FLOW OF WATER THROUGH SOILS
- STABILITY OF EARTH-RETAINING STRUCTURES
- SLOPE STABILITY
Friends Kindly Note : This website is created solely for the engineering students and graduates to download a huge collection of engineering e-books, Gate Notes & other Study materials for free of cost. EasyEngineering team try to Helping the students and others who cannot afford buying books is our aim. If You think this Study Material/Book is Useful, Please Get It Legally & Share this Website with Others.
Click below the link “DOWNLOAD” to save the Book/Material (PDF)
DOWNLOAD – Soil Mechanics Fundamentals By Muni Budhu – Free Download PDF
IS THIS MATERIAL IS HELPFUL, KINDLY SHARE IT & RATE IT
We need Your Support, Kindly Share this Web Page with Other Friends
If you have any Engg study materials with you kindly share it, It will be useful to other friends & We Will Publish The Book Submitted By You Immediately Including The Book Credits (Your Name) Soon After We Receive It (If The Book Is Not Posted Already By Us)
If You Think This Materials Is Useful, Please get it legally from the PUBLISHERS.
A GOOD MATERIAL ALONG WITH WELL EXPLAINED TEXTBOOKS PLAYS A KEY ROLE IN FETCHING APPRECIABLE GOOD RANK.
WISHING EVERY PERSON WHO GETS THIS MATERIAL FROM OUR SITE ALL THE VERY BEST !!
DISCLAIMER : I am not the original publisher of this Book/Material on net. This e-book/Material has been collected from other sources of net.
Thank you for visiting my thread. Hope this post is helpful to you. Have a great day !
Kindly share this post with your friends to make this exclusive release more useful.