Get New Updates Alerts Through Whatsapp, FB & G+ Join Our Official Pages
Download Wireless Communications By Andreas F. Molisch – Wireless communications has grown rapidly over the past decade from a niche market into one of the most important, fast moving industries. Fully updated to incorporate the latest research and developments, Wireless Communications, provides an authoritative overview of the principles and applications of mobile communication technology.
The author provides an in-depth analysis of current treatment of the area, addressing both the traditional elements, such as Rayleigh fading, BER in flat fading channels, and equalisation, and more recently emerging topics such as multi-user detection in CDMA systems, MIMO systems, and cognitive radio. The dominant wireless standards; including cellular, cordless and wireless LANs; are discussed.
- Topics featured include: wireless propagation channels, transceivers and signal processing, multiple access and advanced transceiver schemes, and standardised wireless systems.
- Combines mathematical descriptions with intuitive explanations of the physical facts, enabling readers to acquire a deep understanding of the subject.
- Includes new chapters on cognitive radio, cooperative communications and relaying, video coding, 3GPP Long Term Evolution, and WiMax; plus significant new sections on multi-user MIMO, 802.11n, and information theory.
- Companion website featuring: supplementary material on ‘DECT’, solutions manual and presentation slides for instructors, appendices, list of abbreviations and other useful resources.
“Professor Andreas F. Molisch, renowned researcher and educator, has put together the comprehensive book, Wireless Communications. The second edition, which includes a wealth of new material on important topics, ensures the role of the text as the key resource for every student, researcher, and practitioner in the field.” —Professor Moe Win, MIT, USA
List of abbreviations
List of symbols
Part I Introduction
· Applications and requirements of wireless services
· Technical challenges of wireless communications
· Noise- and interference-limited systems
Part II Wireless Propagation Channels
· Propagation mechanisms
· Statistical description of the wireless channel
· Wideband and directional channel characterization
· Channel models
· Channel sounding
Part III Transceivers And Signal Processing
· Structure of a wireless communication link
· Modulation formats
· Channel coding
· Speech coding
Part IV Multiple Access And Advanced Transceiver Schemes
· Multiple access and the cellular principle
· Spread spectrum systems
· Orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (OFDM)
· Multi-antenna systems
Part V Standardized Wireless Systems
· GSM – Global System for Mobile communications
· IS-95 and CDMA 2000
· Wireless Local Area Networks
Andreas F. Molisch is a renowned researcher and educator. Some of his current areas of research include measurement and modelling of mobile radio channels, MIMO systems, UWB, wireless healthcare and novel cellular architecture. Other books by him are Wideband Wireless Digital Communications and Radiation Trapping in Atomic Vapours.
A highly renowned academician, Andreas holds a degree from Technical University Vienna. He has a strong foundation in the field of communication after having worked at TU Vienna, Wireless Systems Research Department at AT&T (Bell) Laboratories Research, and Mitsubishi Electric Research Labs. He has also been awarded with the Eric Sumner Award of the IEEE and the Donald Fink Award of the IEEE. Andreas is also a prominent member of the Fellow of the IEEE and the IET. He is also a distinguished lecturer of IEEE. From 2011, he has also been the co-director of the Communications Sciences Institute (CSI).
- Publisher: Wiley-IEEE Press
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470741864
- ISBN-13: 978-0470741863
Visitor Kindly Note : This website is created solely for the engineering students and graduates to download an engineering e-books, Competitive Study Notes & other Study materials for free of cost. EasyEngineering team try to Helping the students and others who cannot afford buying books is our aim. If You think this Study Material/Book is Useful, Please Get It Legally from the publishers & If you feel good Share this Website with Others.
Disclaimer : EasyEngineering does not own this book/materials, neither created nor scanned. we provide the links which is already available on the internet. For any quarries, Disclaimer are requested to kindly contact us - [email protected], We assured you we will do our best. We DO NOT SUPPORT PIRACY, this copy was provided for students who are financially troubled but deserving to learn. Thank you
Click below the link “DOWNLOAD” to save the Book/Material (PDF)
Kindly Note : For Security purpose (Spam Protections), You need to Verify the below Captcha to Active your Download Link.
DOWNLOAD – Wireless Communications By Andreas F. Molisch – Free Download PDF
IS THIS MATERIAL IS HELPFUL, KINDLY SHARE IT & RATE IT
We need Your Support, Kindly Share this Web Page with Other Friends
If you have any Engg study materials with you kindly share it, It will be useful to other friends & We Will Publish The Book Submitted By You Immediately Including The Book Credits (Your Name) Soon After We Receive It (If The Book Is Not Posted Already By Us)
If You Think This Materials Is Useful, Please get it legally from the PUBLISHERS.
A GOOD MATERIAL ALONG WITH WELL EXPLAINED TEXTBOOKS PLAYS A KEY ROLE IN FETCHING APPRECIABLE GOOD RANK.
WISHING EVERY PERSON WHO GETS THIS MATERIAL FROM OUR SITE ALL THE VERY BEST !!
DISCLAIMER : I am not the original publisher of this Book/Material on net. This e-book/Material has been collected from other sources of net.
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) Textbooks Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Textbooks Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) IES GATE TANCET PSU”s & GOVT Exams Study Materials Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject Wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) IES GATE TANCET PSU”s & GOVT Exams Study Materials Huge Collection
- Click Here To Download Subject wise Anna University Semester wise Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) Study Material
- Click Here To Download Subject wise Anna University Semester wise Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Study Material
- Click Here To Download Other Departments Study Materials
Thank you for visiting my thread. Hope this post is helpful to you. Have a great day !
Kindly share this post with your friends to make this exclusive release more useful.