Get New Updates Alerts Through Whatsapp, FB & TG Join Our Official Pages
- 2 MA6251 Mathematics II Lecture Notes Syllabus Books 2marks & 16marks Questions with answers Anna University Question Papers Collection & MA6251 Mathematics II Question Bank with answers
- 126.96.36.199 Semester : 02 (Second)
- 188.8.131.52 Department : Common For All
- 184.108.40.206 Year : First Year (1st Year)
- 220.127.116.11 Regulation : 2013
- 18.104.22.168 Subject Code / Name : MA6251 Mathematics II
- 22.214.171.124 Content : Question Banks, Books, Lecture Notes, Important Part A 2 Marks Questions and Important Part B 16 Mark Questions
- 2.1 SYLLABUS – MA6251 Mathematics II
MA6251 Mathematics II Lecture Notes Syllabus Books 2marks & 16marks Questions with answers Anna University Question Papers Collection & MA6251 Mathematics II Question Bank with answers
Semester : 02 (Second)
Department : Common For All
Year : First Year (1st Year)
Regulation : 2013
Subject Code / Name : MA6251 Mathematics II
Content : Question Banks, Books, Lecture Notes, Important Part A 2 Marks Questions and Important Part B 16 Mark Questions
Anna University paper correction seems to be quite easy in such a way that if you have a correct answer with correct key words you can easily score good grades. The university offers various courses in engineering and technology through its affiliated colleges and follows a dual semester system. Every year the university conducts examinations for even semester in May–June and for odd semester in November–December. In order to help students, Civildatas provides MA6251 Mathematics II 2 marks 16 marks questions with key answers for Students. Students can download the MA6251 Mathematics II question Bank with answers and can make use of it.
SYLLABUS – MA6251 Mathematics II
- To make the student acquire sound knowledge of techniques in solving ordinary differential equations that model engineering problems.
- To acquaint the student with the concepts of vector calculus needed for problems in all engineering disciplines.
- To develop an understanding of the standard techniques of complex variable theory so as to enable the student to apply them with confidence, in application areas such as heat conduction, elasticity, fluid dynamics and flow the of electric current.
- To make the student appreciate the purpose of using transforms to create a new domain in which it is easier to handle the problem that is being investigated.
UNIT I VECTOR CALCULUS
Gradient, divergence and curl – Directional derivative – Irrotational and solenoidal vector fields – Vector integration – Green’s theorem in a plane, Gauss divergence theorem and Stokes’ theorem (excluding proofs) – Simple applications involving cubes and rectangular parallelopipeds.
UNIT II ORDINARY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
Higher order linear differential equations with constant coefficients – Method of variation of parameters – Cauchy’s and Legendre’s linear equations – Simultaneous first order linear equations with constant coefficients.
UNIT III LAPLACE TRANSFORM
Laplace transform – Sufficient condition for existence – Transform of elementary functions – Basic properties – Transforms of derivatives and integrals of functions – Derivatives and integrals of transforms – Transforms of unit step function and impulse functions – Transform of periodic functions. Inverse Laplace transform -Statement of Convolution theorem – Initial and final value theorems – Solution of linear ODE of second order with constant coefficients using Laplace transformation techniques.
UNIT IV ANALYTIC FUNCTIONS
Functions of a complex variable – Analytic functions: Necessary conditions – Cauchy-Riemann equations and sufficient conditions (excluding proofs) – Harmonic and orthogonal properties of analytic function – Harmonic conjugate – Construction of analytic functions – Conformal mapping: w = z+k, kz, 1/z, z2, ez and bilinear transformation.
UNIT V COMPLEX INTEGRATION
Complex integration – Statement and applications of Cauchy’s integral theorem and Cauchy’s integral formula – Taylor’s and Laurent’s series expansions – Singular points – Residues – Cauchy’s residue theorem – Evaluation of real definite integrals as contour integrals around unit circle and semi-circle (excluding poles on the real axis).
Friends Kindly Note : This website is created solely for the engineering students and graduates to download a huge collection of engineering e-books, Gate Notes & other Study materials for free of cost. Civildatas team try to Helping the students and others who cannot afford buying books is our aim.If You think this Study Material/Book is Useful, Please Get It Legally & Share this Website with Others.
Click below the links “DOWNLOAD” to save the Study Materials
MA6251 Mathematics II unit wise 2 marks with Answers
- UNIT 1 to UNIT 5 Part A – 2 marks with Ans
- COLLECTION 1 – DOWNLOAD
MA6251 Mathematics II Question Bank
- Collection 1 – DOWNLOAD
- Collection 2 – DOWNLOAD
IS THIS MATERIAL IS HELPFUL, KINDLY SHARE IT & RATE IT
We need Your Support, Kindly Share this Web Page with Other Friends
If you have any Engg study materials with you kindly share it, It will be useful to other friends & We Will Publish The Book Submitted By You Immediately Including The Book Credits (Your Name) Soon After We Receive It (If The Book Is Not Posted Already By Us)
If You Think This Materials Is Useful, Please Share this page with others.
A GOOD MATERIAL ALONG WITH WELL EXPLAINED TEXTBOOKS PLAYS A KEY ROLE IN FETCHING APPRECIABLE GOOD RANK.
WISHING EVERY PERSON WHO GETS THIS MATERIAL FROM OUR SITE ALL THE VERY BEST !!
Other Useful Links :
Thank you for visiting my thread. Hope this post is helpful to you. Have a great day !
Kindly share this post with your friends to make this exclusive release more useful.
If you are in need of any other Study Materials/Books related to this Subject/Topic kindly comment below.